The Seven Keys to Good Case Management
Good case management will provide an organization with the basis for ethical practice for maintaining and improving quality of service. It is the process to plan, seek, advocate for and monitor services on behalf of the “people we support.
We will highlight 7 keys aspects of good case management
- Empathy based person centered language
- The role of the case manager in the social service system
- Developing a person centered support plan
- Developing a cohesive model for assessment
- Direct and indirect functions of case management
- The importance in ongoing monitoring and assessment
- Effective evaluation
This three hour presentation will be provided online and is best suited for individuals learning the complicated world of case management in the social services community.
Dates: Wednesday, October 6th, 2021 from 9:00 am. – 12:00 p.m. Register Here
Presenter: Chuck Groening
Registration closes a week before the scheduled workshop