At New Directions we’ve built a thriving community of staff, volunteers, and people that we support. Things are always changing as we’re consistently looking for ways to improve and grow. Read about some of the inspiring people we support, our caring staff, generous volunteers, events, and news within our organization.
Share your favourite blog posts on social media to share our mission, goals, and accomplishments.
- ND Property Services: Giving People a Chance
- Creating Lasting Connections in Community Homes
- Café 6 Catering Menu
- Ralph’s Road to Independent Living
- Steven’s Commitment to Helping Adults Live Full, Independent Lives
- Supported Independent Living Addresses Homelessness, Addiction, & Mental Illness in Winnipeg
- Sabrina Supports Adult Home Share
- Ed’s Pursuit of Happiness
- New Directions’ Float Wins 2015 Best Representation of “Evolution Theme” at the Pride Festival Parade