Mission: to provide accessible and timely multidisciplinary clinical and cultural consultation to individuals who are unable to utilize existing community services due to systemic barriers (e.g., financial, scarcity of resources, language, etc.).
Services options may include assessment, consultation, and/or therapy.
Multidisciplinary resources include specialists in the areas of
¨ Occupational Therapy
¨ Psychiatry & Psychiatric Nursing
¨ Rehabilitation & Health Practitioners
- Referral. Call 204-786-7051 extension 5350, Administrative Assistant for MACC and request a referral form. Complete form and return to MACC via mail, email, or in person.
- Supporting information and documentation. You will be asked to provide a copy of previous relevant information and reports and sign consent forms as appropriate.
- Sessions. Sessions to provide the services will be scheduled with you. Number of sessions will depend on type of service and will match the ability and comfort level of the person using the services.
- Report. Assessment and consultation services include an integrated multidisciplinary person-centred written report. The report includes relevant diagnostic and recommendations sections.
- Service evaluation. At the conclusion of the service, you will be offered the option to provide anonymous feedback regarding the quality of the services you received.
Please contact MACC to receive fee information and a fee schedule relevant to the services you are requesting.
To make a referral contact:
Multidisciplinary Assessment and
Consultation Centre (MACC)
New Directions for
Children, Youth, Adults & Families
500-717 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3G 0M8
Phone: (204) 786-7051 Ext. 5269
Fax: (204) 774-6468